You are bidding on
1 x 2019 Dahlsheimer HUBACKER GG,
Klaus Peter Keller, Germany. Capsule, fill and label are in perfect condition.
The estate is best known for its range of critically acclaimed Riesling wines, and in particular its dry (trocken) bottlings. This is produced from low-yielding, old vines and has received top scores from a number of critics (see below). It is one of the most expensive dry Riesling wines in the world. Weingut Keller is a "class of its own" in the Riesling making.
A hard to find wine from the outstanding German winemaker.
The wine is rated with 97/100 points by Robert Parker's Wine Advocate (to drink: -2043).
WE OPTIMIZE THE SHIPPING COSTS, IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE BOTTLE.
- Witte wijn
- Producent, naam van de wijn
- Klaus Peter Keller, Dalsheimer Hubacker GG
- Grosse Lage
- Aantal flessen
- Flessen (0.75 liter)
- Bourgondië/Champagne/fluit fles type, hoge vulhoogte
- Conditie label
- Volledig intact, leesbaar etiket
- Conditie capsule/kurk
- Volledig intact metalen capsule
- Criticus Score
- 97/100 points, Robert Parker