1 lot with 3 books about Ferrari:
1. Ferrarissima No. 6, Special Limited Print, Giancenzo Madaro 1987, Automobilia. Ferrarissima book with many different reports as follows:
Ferrari engines V12, Mille Miglia 1927-1987, Ferrari 250 GT Lusso, album 365 GTS, Lancia Ferrari F1, Carlo Chiti, Fiat Dino and much more.
Like all Ferraissima, this is also very good quality, a lot of technical information and lots of great photos.
Language: E/F/I, edition: 1987, pages: 135, dimensions: 290x260x18 mm, weight: 1.2 kg, condition: very good, hardcover
2. Ferrarissima No. 13, Bruno Alfieri, Piero Casucci 1990, Automobilia. Another book with quite great content like: Exhibition L'Idea Ferrari, Ferrari 250 GT
up to 250 TR, Ferrari 330 GTS, Ferrari Formula 1 1990, Ferrari Minardi, Mille Miglia 1990, Ferrari 166 MM, Ferrari F40 and many more.
Language: E/F/I, edition: 1990, pages: 129, dimensions: 290x260x18 mm, weight: 1.3 kg Condition: very good, hardcover
3. Boxer the Ferrari flat-12 Racing and GT Cars, Jonathan Thompson 1981, Osprey Publishing. Great book about all racing cars with the Boxer
12 cylinder engines. The Boxer engines were used in the Formula 1 racing cars type 312, also in the Endurance racing cars 312 PB and
then installed in the long-distance GT racing cars 365GT/BB and BB 512. The book shows in great detail the developments of all these
racing cars. A lot of technical information, lots of photos and very good text. A very rare book.
Language: English, edition: 1981, pages: 184, dimensions: 315x235x15 mm, weight: 1.0 kg Condition: very good, hardcover
Shipping: Insured shipping with Deutsche Post/DHL.
- Soort object
- Aantal items
- 1. Ferrarissima Nr. 6 2. Ferrarissima Nr. 13 3. Boxer Ferrari flat-12 Racing Cars
- 2: Zeer goed - Minimale sporen van slijtage en leeftijd
- 290×260×18 mm