Entirely handwritten letter of Karl Joseph Anton Mittermaier, a German jurist. He was a great opponent of the death penalty and contributed to the reform of the penal system in Germany.
Mittermaier writes to the recipient recommending an acquaintance of his, who, full of talent, will surely be of help to him. He asks that his recommended be granted the benevolence he asks for. He regrets not having met him before his trip to Italy and offers his greetings.
The letter is written on thin paper; there are stains at the top due to aging.
Signature date: 05/08/1844.
Handwritten pages: 1.
Karl Joseph Anton Mittermaier - Jurist and statesman (Munich 1787 - Heidelberg 1867).
He was professor of law at Landshut (1811), Bonn (1819), Heidelberg (1821).
- Handtekening letter gesigneerd (ALS)
- Aantal boeken
- Geschiedenis, Handschriften, Rechtsaf
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Karl Joseph Anton Mittermaier
- Autograph; Letter with Acquaintance Recommendation and Greetings
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Eerste druk
- Oorspronkelijke taal
- Enkele pagina
- Gesigneerd, Gesigneerd door auteur
- Aantal pagina‘s.
- 21,7×13,7 cm