Entirely autographed letter by Josef von Fodor, a physician and internationally recognized promoter of public health science.
Fodor writes to the recipient introducing his colleague Gustav Riegler, a physician, doctor at the University and assistant at the Institute of Publich Health, who would like to make his acquaintance. With this letter, Fodor intends to introduce Riegler to his colleague also for an exchange of information.
Signature date: 12/01/1899.
Handwritten pages: 1.
Josef von Fodor (16 July 1843 – 19 March 1901) was a Hungarian professor of public health at Budapest university and a pioneer of public health.
- Handtekening letter gesigneerd (ALS)
- Aantal boeken
- Geneeskunde, Geschiedenis, Handschriften
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Josef von Fodor Doctor
- Autograph; Letter with Presentation of the Doctor in the University and Assistant from Budapest
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Eerste druk
- Oorspronkelijke taal
- Enkele pagina
- Gesigneerd, Gesigneerd door auteur
- Aantal pagina‘s.
- 17,1×13,5 cm