The iconic Aston Martin DB5. As driven by James Bond, Sean Connery, in 1964 "Goldfinger". This 1:8 (NOT 1:18 like thousands around) scale model is huge with a length of 65cm and weight of 10kg. Built from metal and ABS parts with a high level of detail and containing all features of the real car. This was a build up model. All the electrics are working! The car is in very good condition.
This model car comes with an Aston Martin dust cover and official display base.
Just like the movie (functions and features):
* Front machine guns behind indicators
* Front and rear retractable "punch bar" bumper over riders
* Opening doors and bonnet with a highly detailed engine bay
* Telephone is hidden in the driver door
* Opening armrest hiding the control centre
* Rotating number plates.
* Rear tilting indicator lights hiding the oil spill outlets
* Working bulletproof shield is hidden in the boot lid
* Retractable "tyre cutters" from the rear wheel spinners
* Retractable antenna
* Gear lever with opening top lid hiding the ejector seat mechanism (Blocked to prevent damage)
The car has ALL the electrical features.
* Ignition key
* Can also be activated by the switch in the trunk
* Working head- and rear lights
* Touch the brake pedal and the brake lights work
* Tracker/navigation device lights up.
* Working horn
* Working dash lights
* DB engine sound starts.
* Higher RPM by pushing the throttle
* Navigation backlight inside
Shipping, delivery or collection info: Weight and dimensions,
the Car: +/- 10 kg, 57,12cm long, 19,75cm wide, 16,5 cm.
- Totaal aantal items
- Film/TV serie
- James Bond 007: Goldfinger
- Aston Martin DB5
- 65 cm Model Car - 10 kg - with all the features, with dust cover and display base
- Aanvullende informatie
- - See images and description
- Bijna nieuwstaat
- Zonder originele verpakking