This is an elegant Nishijin Ori (西陣織) obi with Leaves pattern.
Nishijin-ori (西陣織, Nishijin fabric) Originating in Heian-kyōto over 1200 years ago, Nishijin weaving is known for its highly-decorative and finely-woven designs.
1. Length: 421cm
2. Width: 30.5cm
Condition:(Please see the photos)
- The obi is in reasonable/used condition.
*This item will be carefully packaged and sent by registered post from Japan.
The arrival time may be extended depending on the customs processing status of each country(Surface mail 2-3 months: Australia, Romania, Greece...)
*According to the policies of your local country, other fees may be charged, such as customs duties.
- Shōwa periode (1926-1989)
- Regio / land van herkomst
- Titel kunstwerk
- Nishijin Ori (西陣織)Obi with Leaves pattern
- Slechte staat, zie beschrijving
- 0×30,5×421 cm