Swiss Chronostop from the 1970's, not overhauled (a regular overhaul is always better) and, apart from a slight poc between 12 and 12:04 on the glass (depending on the angle) and traces of oxidation under the bezel + case (see photos included in the description), in good visual and working condition (tested over 7 hours)
A chronostop is different from a chronograph: there is no automatic reset.
A model used in sport to measure half-time in football.
- diameter: 36 mm excluding crown;
- case thickness: 12 mm ;
- Luggage spacing: 18 mm (a 19 mm soft strap is also suitable);
- length (wristwatch + bracelet): 24 cm.
- ticking sound of the seconds ;
- the top counter measures 45 minutes; the bottom one measures 6 hours; they run at the same time as the time;
- the upper pusher stops the seconds hand, the lower one starts it again. Unlike other chronostops, the time
continues to rotate while the pushers are running;
- tachymeter scale
- Removable lunette
- phosphorescent hands and indexes;
- Swiss Lapanouse hand wind calibre;
- new Tropic bracelet.
Careful, insured shipping, with tracking number and signature upon receipt.
- Mechanische handwikkeling
- Materiaal kast
- Analoog polshorloge
- Verzekerde verzending.
- Werkend, met zichtbare gebruikssporen