Zenith SA is Swiss luxury watchmaker.
The company was started in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot at the age of 22, in Le Locle (canton of Neuchâtel).
In January 1969, Zenith announced imminent launch of the first fully integrated, high-frequency, automatic chronograph movement "El Primero".
- automatic in-house calibre 4054
- unique movement No: 327231
- 29 jewels
- frequency: 36,000VpH (5Hz)
- power-reserve: 50 hours
- 341 components
- integrated column wheel chronograph
- polished stainless-steel
- 42mm excl. crown, 44,7mm incl.
- 14,2mm thick
- unique watch No: 149318, best proof of authenticity
Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective
Bezel: polished stainless-steel, fixed
Crown: push/pull with logo
- navy-blue outside/black guilloched inside
- silver polished luminescent hands and hour indexes
- annual calendar:
weekday and month apertures at 03:00 o'clock
- date aperture at 06:00 o'clock
- two chronograph sub-dials at 06:00 and 09:00 o'clock
- brand-new black leather, alligator grain on cow
- length: 21cm
- width: 21mm
- original Zenith strap attached
Zenith pin-buckle with logo
Weight: 98 grams
Waterproof: 5ATM/50meter/165feet, not suitable for swimming
Just from pre-sale check.
Never worn: has decorated luxury watch-shop showcase.
My personal quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, ensured shipment worldwide.
- El Primero - Captian Winsor Annual Calendar Chronograph
- Ref. No. 03.2070.4054/22.C708
- Mechanisch automatisch
- Materiaal kast
- Certificaat van echtheid, Documenten, Doos, Garantie
- Chronograaf polshorloge
- Verzekerde verzending.
- Niet gedragen