French PRECIS mechanical chronograph from the 1960s with its case.
Considering its age, the watch shows some small normal signs of wear, see the case in the photos, which are part of the description. It remains in very good cosmetic condition (impeccable dial and glass) and in working order (service made on 05/11/2021 with 1 year warranty).
- Diameter excluding the crown: 37.5 mm
- Case thickness: 12.7 mm
- Strap width: 18 mm
- Length (watch + bracelet): 25 cm
- water resistance not tested
- phosphorescent hands + dots
- superimposed markers
- seconds counter on the left, minutes on the right
- date at 6 o'clock with two-colour display (red = even days, black = odd days)
- Shock proof system
- gold-plated case (last 2 photos with the hallmark and the inscription "10 microns")
- new waterproof Tropic rubber strap with holes
- Swiss manual-winding 17 jewels and 18,000 vbs Valjoux 7734 mechanism with approx. 40 hours of power reserve
- start of the chronograph using the top push button, stop and reset to zero using the bottom (going back)
Careful, insured shipping with tracking number and signature upon receipt.
- Chronographe Valjoux 7734
- Mechanische handwikkeling
- Materiaal kast
- Geschroefde roestvrijstalen achterkant, Verguld
- 17 rubis
- Garantie, Reisdoos
- Analoog polshorloge
- Verzekerde verzending.
- Werkend, met zichtbare gebruikssporen