The history of Italian collectible advertising at auction here on Catawiki, the online website for items with a story to tell...
Today we offer you the Italian history in these extraordinary and new Italian vans made in detail, as you can see in the photos in the gallery.
A special gift for your beautiful Christmas 2021!
All made of metal and revised by the greatest Italian advertisers and collectors to offer you these small works of art of advertising trucks for true collectors all over the world.
- The FIAT 238 is a medium-sized van produced by FIAT from 1967 to 1983. In this lot there are two models:
1) red/white livery with PRORASO logo, the brand of shaving products produced by Ludovico Martelli Srl, a company founded by Ludovico Martelli in Florence in 1908, based in Caldine, considered the oldest Italian cosmetics and shaving products industry;
2) yellow/orange livery with PLASMON brand, founded in Milan in 1902 as Italian Plasmon Syndicate by Cesare Scotti, a doctor who wanted to import Plasmon (a substance that could satisfy the infant nutritional needs of the time) into rural Italy at the beginning of the 20th century.
Plasmon is a specific powdered milk of British origin.
- The Peugeot J7 is a van produced between 1965 and 1991 by the French car manufacturer.
White livery with FILA logo and the claim “white line”. Italian company dedicated to the production and marketing of footwear and sportswear. Founded in 1911 in Piedmont, in Biella.
A great and very original idea for Christmas 2021.
The dimensions of the vans vary according to the model and are approx.:
- Fiat 238 Proraso 15 x 7.5 x 8 cm
- Fiat 238 Plasmon 15 x 7.5 x 8 cm
- Peugeot J7 Fila 15 x 7.5 x 8 cm.
Pro insured shipping.
We ship using high-quality packaging material.
Shipping via DHL, UPS or Nexive courier.
We kindly ask you to sign the parcel as “goods unchecked”, otherwise the insurance will not cover the damage and we won’t be able to refund the amount paid.
In this case, you need to inform us within 24 hours from the parcel receipt.
- Aantal items
- Merk/Model Type
- FIAT 238 / Peugeot J7 / Fiat 238
- Aanvullende Informatie
- Foto bijgevoegd Italiaanse geschiedenis B&N 1960/1980
- Meerdere kleuren
- In originele verpakking