PORT KOPKE 1938 HARVEST. Cask aged wine. Bottled in 2018.
Harvest year: 1938
Capacity: 0,75 cl
Alcohol content: 19% vol
Intense amber color. Rich and elegant bouquet, with notes of wood, caramel and hazelnuts. Pleasant depth and richness, marked by molasses flavors. Delicate and extremely velvety, with an endless ending.
– Gold Medal, Decanter Magazine 2011
– Gold Medal, Challenge International du Vin 2007
– Gold Medal, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2007
– Silver Medal and Best in Class, International Wine & Spirits Competition 2007
– Silver Medal, San Francisco Int. Wine Competition 2007
– Gold Medal, Vinitaly 2007
C.N.Kopke is the oldest Port Wine company.
It was founded in 1638 by Cristiano Kopke and his son, Nicolau Kopke who had come to Portugal as Consul of the Hanseatic League.
Adding 4 centuries of success in the world of Port wines, the Kopke brand, acquired in 2006 by the Sogevinus group, is today a prestigious reference, maintaining the quality objectives that have guided it in the market over the years.
- Årgang tappet over på flaske
- Produsent, navn på vin
- Colheita Port
- Antall flasker
- Flaske (0.75L)
- I original trekasse
- Kapsel / kork-tilstand
- Fullstendig intakt vokskapsel
- Etikettens tilstand
- Fullstendig intakt, lesbar etikett