Since the 1860s, Edouard Heuer and the company that he founded have been responsible for some remarkable watch making achievements, like 1/10th second time measurement.
Olympic Games, Formula-1 racing: current watch collection boasts stylish sporting designs that feature advanced chrono-movements.
- battery-operated high-precision quartz calibre
- fine-brushed stainless-steel
- 41mm excl. crown, 46,5mm incl.
- thickness: 11,5mm
- unique No: FY7604, best proof of authenticity
Case-back: circular fine-brushed, screw-down
Crown: black titanium carbide screw-in crown with raised logo-shield
- unidirectional turning
- black titanium carbide-coated
- luminescent hands and hour markers
- minute markers around the outer rim
- date at 03:30 o'clock
- three chronograph sub-dials:
1/10 sec. counter at 02:00 o'clock
60 seconds at 06:00 o'clock
30 minutes counter at 10:00 o'clock
- two red seconds hands
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Weight: 107 grams
Black rubber strap:
- length 23cm
- width: 19mm
- extremely soft, comfortable on the wrist
- neutral pin buckle
From general pre-sale check.
High recognition value.
Fernando Alonso F-1 watch.
Luxury mahogany box.
Never worn by any person, F-1 chronograph decorated watch-shop' showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- TAG Heuer
- Formula 1 Chronograph
- Ref. CAH1110.FT6024
- Utvendig materiale
- Stål, Titan
- Analogt armbåndsur
- Leveranse forsikret