Damien Hirst - Pharmacy Panel (Silver) - Original 1st Edition
Designed as part of the original Pharmacy installation way back in 1997 with Damien now arguably one of Britain's most bankable artists whose work has ranged from controversy to strange.
After a threatened lawsuit by Merck, Hirst was forced to withdraw the remaining bronze and silver rolls/panels with many being destroyed, these were then replaced with a 2nd edition which had biblical references replacing the original pharmaceutical references.
- Based on the pharmaceutical giant Merck’s handbook endpapers,
- Pills and products with their pharmaceutical titles.
- The panel is in good condition and has never been displayed
- A great addition to any art collection & fantastic investment.
- Damien Hirst (1965) (after)
- Tytuł dzieła sztuki
- from: Pharmacy Panel (Silver)
- Druk offsetowy
- Całkowite wymiary
- 455×525×0 mm