Marsh & Co. Steel, Diamond, Cultured Pearl and White Gold Earrings, circa 1930s
Made in San Francisco, circa 1930's
Marsh & Co. jewelry is not usually signed but is easily distinguished by its design and materials
The Jeweler which worked for Marsh & co, had an interest in shotguns, iron and metallurgy. Marsh's jewelry is steel that's been treated with gun bluing. He sandblasted the steel before he gun blued it, that gives it this marvelous matte finish.
Size : 2.3 x 1.75 x 1.2 cm
Weight 10 grams
Cut : Round
Quantity of diamonds : 6 total
Approx total weight : 0.18 ct
Clarity : SI1
Colour : G
Condition: Earrings have minor signs of general usage, no damage, excellent condition, please see pictures for a better judgment of the condition of the item.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Customs and Import Charges may apply for international buyers.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations. * All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
- Marsh & Co
- 2.3 x 1.75 x 1.2 cm
- Waga całkowita
- 10 g
- Bardzo dobry - lekko używany z małymi śladami zużycia
- Kamienie boczne