Used outside Texaco Motor Oil REG. T.M. heavy enameled sign
A very thick layer of enamel,(see on the picture) the entire signboard is made of metal.
Metal sheet has rust coating, there are no holes. The mark has visible patina marks. A great Large sign for the garage, for the collector and for Man Cave. The sign was purchased at Vintage market in Hanover -Germany.
Dimensions : Round 50cm , 2 cm convex
Texaco, Inc. ("The Texas Company") is an American oil subsidiary of Chevron Corporation. Its flagship product is its fuel "Texaco with Techron". It also owns the Havoline motor oil brand. Texaco was an independent company until its refining operations merged into Chevron Corporation in 2001, at which time most of its station franchises were divested to the Shell Oil Company. It began as the Texas Fuel Company, founded in 1902 in Beaumont, Texas, by Joseph S. Cullinan, Thomas J. Donoghue, Walter Benona Sharp, and Arnold Schlaet upon the discovery of oil at Spindletop
The Texas Fuel Company was not set up to drill wells or to produce crude oil. To accomplish this, Cullinan organized the Producers Oil Company in 1902, as a group of investors affiliated with The Texas Fuel Company. Men like John W. Gates invested in "certificates of interest" to an amount of almost ninety thousand dollars. Future restructuring would merge Producers Oil Company and The Texas Fuel Company as Texaco when the company needed additional funding which J.W. Gates provided in the amount of around $590,000.00 in return for company stock.
The sign, in good condition (take a good look at the photos for a good impression)
Shipped worldwide by registered mail, insured up to € 1000
- Tipo de objeto
- Placa de sinalização esmaltada decorativa
- Used Collectible Sign
- Texaco Motor Oil REG. T.M.
- N.º de artigos
- Muito bom - sinais mínimos ou desgaste e idade
- Período de fabrico
- 50×50×2 cm