MERCEDES-BENZ 220A Ponton 2.2L 16 - 1956
The Mercedes is situated in the Netherlands in the Regio Amsterdam-North.
The car is in good condition (stage 3), visible traces of use and general traces of ageing.
The car is a 220S type with Double Carburetors on her six-cylinder engine and has Matching numbers.
The car has had a professional respray and has new leather upholstery.
The car needs some attention on the exhaust and the rubbers on the steering-components.
It appeared that the engine has had an overhaul.
The Mercedes her age is 64 years so there are some beauty flaws on her side.
There are about 70 photographs so the buyer can see the condition of the car.
The car is from the first series of the 220s starting in 1954 until 1956.
An original Becker Mexico radio is on board.
There are not many of this model left on the road.
The buyer has the opportunity to bring the car back to its high standard level.
The description of the car:
Brand : Mercedes-Benz
Type : 220 A Ponton 2.2 L16
Year of building : March 1956
Colour : Black
Engine : 2195 CC Inline 6, 84 HP (Matching numbers)
Fuel : Petrol
Transmission : Hand
Kms : 77744 km
Margin : Margin (No VAT)
Registration : Spanish
VIN : A1800105510087
Transport: We can deliver the car in the Netherlands at the costs of the buyer for €1.50 (excl. VAT) per km in the Netherlands. For foreign customers we can arrange transport on costs of the buyer.
The car can be viewed and collected in Schoorl, Nederland.
- Tipo de modelo
- 220 A
- Localizado em
- Estilo de carroçaria
- Leitura do conta-quilómetros
- 77744 km
- Papéis do registo
- com um registo espanhol
- Cavalos de potência
- Números coincidentes
- Cores coincidentes
- Livro de manutenção/histórico
- Inspeção válida
- Número do chassi
- Número do motor
- VIN A1800105510087
- Estado (Pintura e Carroçaria)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Estado (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Estado (Estrutura e Carroçaria Inferior)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Estado (Mecânica)
- 3 - Bom: bom a nível mecânico. Pode precisar de manutenção e reparação.
- Estado (Geral)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing