Quality sake made from 100% Hyakumangoku rice from Kyoto prefecture.
The acidity that is in harmony with the rich taste of rice is a pleasant taste.
● Alcohol content: 16 %
● Raw rice: 100% "Gohyakumangoku" from Kyoto Prefecture
● Rice polishing speed: 65%
● Sake grade: +3 (rich: slightly dry)
● Drink: cold to hot
● Contents: 18000 ml
The only sake brewery in the Yamashiro region in southern Kyoto. In October 1895, the Shimatoto sake brewery was established, the current sake brewery was built and we began to brew sake professionally. According to old company documents, production was focused on tea from the Bunsei Era, but there was also a small amount of sake production. Six generations passed and in September 1973, the Joyo Shuzo Company was founded. Most of the sake produced at the time was sold in tanks to major breweries (an OEM style arrangement).
- Tipo de saqué.
- Porcentagem de polimento.
- Volume no rótulo.
- Número de garrafas (mais de 1).
- Período de engarrafamento.
- De 2000 até hoje
- Yes, 2x
- Percentagem de álcool.
- Valor do medidor de saqué.