LaSalle Series 50 Convertible.
LaSalle was created by GM's Cadillac Department in 1927 to fill the gap in the market between Cadillac and Buick.
The LaSalle had a similar build to the Cadillac in 1939 and 1940. That’s why 1940 became the last year the LaSalle was built.
With a production number of 599 convertibles in 1940, this LaSalle is a real collector's piece.
This wonderful LaSalle is in excellent condition.
The chrome, paintwork and interior with exotic wood are all in excellent condition.
Der V8 engine runs perfectly and has 130 HP.
The LaSalle shifts perfectly.
The car can be viewed and collected in Emmerich am Rhein, Germany.
It is recommended that you view the car before bidding.
The vehicle must be collected within 4 weeks of the auction closing date, after which storage costs will be charged.
We can arrange transport for you. Please ask about the possibilities.
The soft-top is made of beautiful fabric and works perfectly.
- Tipo de modelo
- Series 50 Convertible
- Localizado em
- Estilo de carroçaria
- Leitura do conta-quilómetros
- 71695 mi
- Papéis do registo
- Título dos EUA e documentos personalizados da UE
- Cavalos de potência
- Números coincidentes
- Cores coincidentes
- Livro de manutenção/histórico
- Inspeção válida
- Estado (Pintura e Carroçaria)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Estado (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Estado (Estrutura e Carroçaria Inferior)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Estado (Mecânica)
- 2 - Muito bom: bom a nível mecânico, pode precisar de uma ligeira manutenção.
- Estado (Geral)
- 2 - Muito bom estado: sinais mínimos de uso