For sale is a rare Porsche 911. The car is from 07.1972, is an oil flap mod. and delivers 140 hp.
The Porsche still has all the equipment that was ordered from the factory at the time: Sport seats, electric sunroof, electric windows and S bumper as EXTRA equipment.
According to Porsche's certificate, the vehicle was from USA/New York, and the engine is No. Original with body (matching number) in a 6262 light yellow exterior colour.
I bought the vehicle in the Netherlands in 2011. At that time, the car had 56,000 km on the clock and was in need of restoration. In February 2021, the restoration was completed and rated 1 by Classic Data.
The registration was also carried out in Feb 2021 by DEKRA (German technical inspection agency), including German MOT, valid until Feb 23.
The car is in excellent mechanical condition, the sheet metal has been completely restored, the car has been disassembled and all original parts have been preserved.
The engine was completely disassembled.
Among other things, new cylinder heads and new injection nozzles were installed.
The vehicle was converted with a hydraulic chain tensioner.
The mechanical injection pump was expertly overhauled in April 21 for €4900.
Transmission was completely overhauled by a specialist in April 21 for €4500.
Almost all of the electronics, such as the ignition coil and starter motor, were replaced.
The entire interior, including roof, seats, carpets, instruments, has been replaced.
The restoration was very complex, includes photo documentation.
The car can be viewed in Münster, Germany.
- Tipo de modelo
- 911 2.4 T "Ölklappe"
- Localizado em
- Estilo de carroçaria
- Leitura do conta-quilómetros
- 56000 km
- Papéis do registo
- com um registo alemão
- Cavalos de potência
- Números coincidentes
- Cores coincidentes
- Livro de manutenção/histórico
- Inspeção válida
- Data limite da inspeção
- February 1, 2023
- Estado (Pintura e Carroçaria)
- 1 - Excellent: requiring no conventional body or paintwork
- Estado (Interior)
- 1 - Excellent: no missing, broken, or damaged parts that require replacement
- Estado (Estrutura e Carroçaria Inferior)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Estado (Mecânica)
- 2 - Muito bom: bom a nível mecânico, pode precisar de uma ligeira manutenção.
- Estado (Geral)
- 2 - Muito bom estado: sinais mínimos de uso