Original Porsche 911SC Targa with the 204hp engine, originally delivered in Belgium.
The car has matching numbers and was transformed over the years to have a Turbo look with steel fender extensions, BBS wheels and tyres in the sizes 205/55-16 and 245/45-16. These are the only modifications the car has had in its life, everything else is nicely original.
The car is accident-free and rust-free and is in good condition. The paintwork looks slightly faded which can be made nice and shiny again by polishing. The paintwork needs some attention at the attachment points of the wideners.
The interior is very neat and undamaged, the fabric upholstery is free of stains and the seats offer good support. Carpets and door upholstery damage-free, the loudspeaker in the left door card needs to be reattached. The Targa roof panel is very neat and fits nicely.
The engine starts and runs without any problems and delivers good power. The gearbox shifts well, it’s only in second gear that you sometimes feel a bit of a lag.
The front brakes had become a bit rigid due to a stationary period, so the brake calipers have recently been overhauled and are now working properly again.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Anzegem, Belgium.
- Tipo de modelo
- 911 SC Targa
- Localizado em
- Estilo de carroçaria
- Leitura do conta-quilómetros
- 32500 km
- Papéis do registo
- com um registo belga
- Cavalos de potência
- Números coincidentes
- Cores coincidentes
- Livro de manutenção/histórico
- Inspeção válida
- Número do chassi
- Número do motor
- Estado (Pintura e Carroçaria)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Estado (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Estado (Estrutura e Carroçaria Inferior)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Estado (Mecânica)
- 3 - Bom: bom a nível mecânico. Pode precisar de manutenção e reparação.
- Estado (Geral)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing