Alfa Romeo Sprint 1600 cc from 1962, car with 3 previous owners (2 from the same family). Sold new in La Spezia and then moved to Genoa, and then Biella where it is currently located.
Light blue colour with grey interior, 1962 Nardi steering wheel (original steering wheel is not available).
The car bodywork was restored and completely repainted in 2013, the work has been carried out by an expert body shop of classic cars (especially Alfa Romeo); mechanics is fully overhauled.
The engine was fully serviced and the gearbox overhauled with replacement of the synchromesh.
The bodywork has no flaws in the paintwork and/or dents and/or scratches, it was painted all in one go and there is a jerrycan of the colour of the paint used.
Currently, it has no registration, it just features the original GENOVA (front and rear) number plates, and the regular invoice of our purchase and bank transfer.
It is currently in perfect working order.
This car can be viewed and picked up in Biella (VC), Italy, upon appointment with Catawiki.
- Alfa Romeo
- Tipo de modelo
- Giulia 1600 Sprint
- Localizado em
- Estilo de carroçaria
- Leitura do conta-quilómetros
- 50864 km
- Papéis do registo
- Pratos presentes, mas não registrados na PRA
- Cavalos de potência
- Números coincidentes
- Cores coincidentes
- Livro de manutenção/histórico
- Inspeção válida
- Número do chassi
- Número do motor
- Estado (Pintura e Carroçaria)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Estado (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Estado (Estrutura e Carroçaria Inferior)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Estado (Mecânica)
- 2 - Muito bom: bom a nível mecânico, pode precisar de uma ligeira manutenção.
- Estado (Geral)
- 2 - Muito bom estado: sinais mínimos de uso