Introduced in October 1972 at the Paris Motor Show, the 911 Carrera RS (for Renn Sport) was entirely designed for competition!
This copy is a recreation, based on a 2.2E from 1971.
Under the bonnet is a 3.2 flat 6 engine from later generations coupled with the fantastic 915 gearbox. The entire vehicle was prepared mechanically and aesthetically.
- 3.2 231 hp engine
- 5-speed gearbox, type 915, short (restored and reinforced).
- Roll bar (adapted, so as not to block the rear seats).
- Running gear + braking system from a 3.2 type G.
- Stainless steel exhaust.
- Original RS Lightweight body kit (Porsche Manufacture).
- New, type RS Classic leather upholstery.
- New leather door panels.
- Authentic 2.7RS Fuchs rims.
- 360mm Momo Super Indy steering wheel.
- Braided leather door opening straps, etc.
- Newly repainted.
This vehicle will be sold serviced by a 911 Classic specialist.
In short, a magnificent 911 with an RS look and formidable performance, 230hp for 990kg.
The vehicle is in good condition even if some things will need to be adjusted to make it perfect (some alignment adjustments on the bodywork, etc.). This vehicle is healthy and without corrosion. The interior is in decent condition. The mechanics are in very good condition.
- Tipo de modelo
- 911 2.7 RS Evocation
- Localizado em
- Estilo de carroçaria
- Leitura do conta-quilómetros
- 74000 km
- Papéis do registo
- com um registo francês
- Cavalos de potência
- Números coincidentes
- Cores coincidentes
- Livro de manutenção/histórico
- Inspeção válida
- Número do chassi
- Estado (Pintura e Carroçaria)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Estado (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Estado (Estrutura e Carroçaria Inferior)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Estado (Mecânica)
- 2 - Muito bom: bom a nível mecânico, pode precisar de uma ligeira manutenção.
- Estado (Geral)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing