The car was fully restored but the owner didn’t like the paintwork, it was repainted and then abandoned in a car park for years.
The engine was in working condition when left unused and overhauled.
The odometer reading is not relevant because the engine was redone from scratch, therefore you just need to clean it and service it.
Tyres WERE new and the car was in good working order.
Some parts are missing, but it’s mostly complete.
Car with number plates, although documents were lost by us, but it will be supplied a copy, for restoration.
Worldwide shipping option available, €400 to Italy, €600 to €1000 to Europe depending on the destination.
- Tipo de modelo
- Fulvia II serie
- Localizado em
- Estilo de carroçaria
- Leitura do conta-quilómetros
- 1 km
- Papéis do registo
- com um registo italiano
- Cavalos de potência
- Números coincidentes
- Cores complementares
- Livro de manutenção/histórico
- Inspeção válida
- Estado (Pintura e Carroçaria)
- 5 - Needs Restoration: may have sustained major collision damage, parts can be missing
- Estado (Interior)
- 5 - Needs Restoration: may have sustained major damage, parts can be missing
- Estado (Estrutura e Carroçaria Inferior)
- 5 - Needs Restoration: may have sustained major collision damage, needs welding, parts can be missing
- Estado (Mecânica)
- 4 - Razoável: pode ter danos mecânicos. Motor e/ou transmissão podem estar em más condições
- Estado (Geral)
- 5 - A necessitar de restauro (achado de celeiro)