1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop Sedan for restoration.
American icon from the late 50s, the glory period of American cars. This is a Bel Air, which is the high-end Chevrolet, in its Hardtop version, which is a 4-door coupé with no central pillar.
The car needs restoration. The engine is the original V8, which runs well and sounds great. It will need fine-tuning and adjustment details, but is in solid condition and runs well.
The interior is in average condition. The seats have no tears or wear. Dashboard, door upholstery and cards are in good condition.
Imported from the USA, it has an American title and customs and VAT for Europe are already paid. Perfect to restore it or to preserve its aged look and make a ‘rat look’ car.
The vehicle is in Logroño, northern Spain.
- Tipo de modelo
- Bel Air Hardtop
- Localizado em
- Estilo de carroçaria
- Leitura do conta-quilómetros
- 72160 mi
- Papéis do registo
- com um registo americano
- Azul, Branco
- Cavalos de potência
- Números coincidentes
- Cores complementares
- Livro de manutenção/histórico
- Inspeção válida
- Número do chassi
- Estado (Pintura e Carroçaria)
- 4 - Fine: dents, scratches and body panels that require replacement and paintwork
- Estado (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Estado (Estrutura e Carroçaria Inferior)
- 4 - Fine: frame/structure shows signs of rust, excess wear, require replacements or work
- Estado (Mecânica)
- 3 - Bom: bom a nível mecânico. Pode precisar de manutenção e reparação.
- Estado (Geral)
- 5 - A necessitar de restauro (achado de celeiro)