1938 Packard Six Touring Sedan in perfect condition.
Imported directly from the USA by the owner, and currently registered as a historic vehicle in Spain. ITV (Spanish vehicle inspection) valid until 2020 (passed every 5 years). The odometer reads 17,500 miles, non-verifiable.
Bought from the original owner’s son in the United States 19 years ago. It runs on petrol with additives. In perfect running order. Sheet metal and paintwork in perfect condition, 0% corrosion (see pictures).
Original upholstery. 90% original (the car only had power brakes and a 12V electrical system installed). The 5 whitewall tyres are new. Manual transmission, 6 cylinder in-line engine.
The car is located in Almería (Spain).
Offers do not include transport or export, unless otherwise stated.
- Six Touring Sedan
- Stationerad i
- 17500 mi
- Registreringpapper närvarande
- med spansk registrering
- Skick (färg och kaross)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- 2 Mycket bra skick - minimala tecken på slitage