The T-Ford was also popularly known as "Tin Lizzie".
The production of the T-Ford brought about an enormous breakthrough in the automobile industry with the advent of the assembly line, making it possible to produce a car that was affordable for everyone.
This model T is still in a nearly original condition and runs very nicely.
A Depot Hack is the forerunner of the station wagons and as a collector's item, this T-Ford is a "must have" for the true car enthusiast.
Very special features of the car are the many beautiful copper details, the many wooden details, the beautiful Ford logos and of course the eye-catching
"Artillery" wire wheels!
The paintwork on this Ford is in good condition, the woodwork is also in good condition.
You will be amazed by the many approving glances.
The car can be viewed and collected in Emmerich am Rhein, Germany.
It is recommended that you view the car before bidding.
The vehicle must be collected within 4 weeks of the auction closing date, after which storage costs will be charged.
We can arrange transport for you. Please ask about the possibilities.
- Model T Depot Hack
- Stationerad i
- 99999 mi
- Registreringpapper närvarande
- USA: s titel och EU-importdokument
- Skick (färg och kaross)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- 2 Mycket bra skick - minimala tecken på slitage