This is a luxury car having still a very attractive look and fashion. The engine is Ferrari and it is super performing.
Taxes are high in Italy and I have not a garage to store it so I am paying to store the car by renting a garage.
That's why I am selling this unique and marvellous car.
It belonged to my father in law that had a German citizenship therefore the car was tagged as german CE II 39.
My father in law was about 75 therefore he was very careful, keeping it always in a private garage and don’t driving it a lot. When I had it as part of the heritage in 2019, it had 40000km now it has 43400km done. There are a couple of minimal scratches not visible if you don’t examine it by very short distance.
- Coupè Cambiocorsa V8
- Stationerad i
- 43400 km
- Registreringpapper närvarande
- med italiensk registrering
- September 1, 2021
- Skick (färg och kaross)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- 2 Mycket bra skick - minimala tecken på slitage