Shipping & Delivery
The car I bought comes with a US title. Can I register it in my country?

If the car comes with an American registration, you'll need to register it in your country. You can do this by contacting your local licensing agency and providing all required documentation. In general, this would include:

  • The US title
  • Proof of ownership (your invoice or sale contract)
  • Customs documents

Local authorities will check that VAT has been paid correctly and might ask that the car pass a road-worthiness test before registering it.

Was this article helpful?
Contact us