Type of jewel: Antique Victorian gold bar brooch
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Style characteristics: The Late or Aesthetic Victorian Period - Experts divide the reign of Queen Victoria, also called The Victorian era (1837-1901) into three periods of about twenty years each; The Romantic Victorian Period (1837 - 1860), The Grand Victorian Period (1860 - 1880), and the Late or Aesthetic Victorian Period (1880 - 1901).
We consider this to be of The Late or Aesthetic Victorian Period.
Jewelry of this period is changing back from heavy to more smaller, romantic pieces with often whimsical motifs. Jewelers using diamonds and bright gemstones in elaborated and fine feminine pieces.
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): One blue strass (also called paste) as sapphire imitation
Eight man-made half seed pearls
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: Width: 3,39 cm (1,33 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,30 gram (1,48 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 21112-0347
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- Width: 3,39 cm (1,33 inch)
- 2.3 g
- Sehr guter Zustand - mit kleineren Gebrauchsspuren
- Umliegende Steine
- Blue Strass, Perlen, Antique Victorian, Anno 1880, KEIN RESERVEPREIS