Château Lafite Rothschild 1970 in very well condition Always keept in natural wine cellar!
Lafite-Rothschild wines are remarkable, extremely precise. The 1970 vintage is no exception. It offers a dress with tiled reflections and a charming nose. We find all the aromas of the great Bordeaux de Pauillac: blackcurrant, blackberries, cherries, flowers, cedars or tobacco. It is a nice powerful nose. On the palate, the wine is endowed with a beautiful acidity and an equally satisfying balance. The palate is fresh and luminous. It is a full wine that offers tannins that are always present and skilfully integrated. A wine full of charm in which subtlety and delicacy come together. The length is also remarkable.
This Lafite-Rothschild deserves a top class dish. We then offer a Rossini duck breast and pan-fried fresh liver.
i send very well packed on special mesure with insurence!!!
- Gemischtes Los
- Produzent, Name des Weines
- Chateau Lafite Rothschild
- 1er Grand Cru Classé
- Anzahl der Flaschen
- Normalflasche (0,75 Liter)
- Bordeaux Flaschentyp; Füllstand: Top Shoulder
- Zustand Etikett
- Fleckiges/ beschriftetes/ gerissenes oder loses, aber lesbares Etikett
- Zustand der Kapsel/ des Korkens
- Völlig intakte Metallkapsel