Antique silver plate lot of 1 tankard and spoon set of 7.
Antique Victorian silver plated spoon set consisting of 1 large serving spoon and 6 smaller spoons.
Spoon Set Dimensions -
Large Serving Spoon Size: 24.4 x 5.8 x 3 cm
Weight: 102 grams
Smaller Spoon Size: 13.2 x 4.5 cm
Weight: 30 grams
Total Weight: 288 grams
Elkington & Co antique Victorian 19th-century silver plated pint tankard
Made in England, Circa 1850-1890
Maker Elkington & Co
Initials on tankard : H.N
Elkington & Co. are one of the most important names in English silver and certainly the most important in silver plate. They began life in Birmingham as a company of silversmiths in 1836, and experimented with improving gilding techniques.
Tankard Dimensions -
Weight: 483 grams
Size: 13.7 x 9.8 x 12 cm
Condition: Minor wear and tear from general usage, no damage, good overall condition.
Spoons comes in original box.
* Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations
- N.º de artículos
- Cucharas, Jarro
- Chapado en plata
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Reino Unido
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 288 g