Set of 9 medals:
- 2 War Crosses, WWI 1914-1918, with the stars, which correspond to citations, for the order of the regiment.
- 2 Fighter's Crosses
- 2 military medals (established by Napoleon III in 1852). This award was given to soldiers who had distinguished themselves in combat (valour and discipline).
- 1 UNC medal: (National Union of Combattants).
- 1 insignia of the Foreign Legion.
- 1 miniaturized military medal from World War I (1914-1918).
Some of the medals do not have a pin.
Two stars are missing on the War Crosses.
- País de origen
- Unidad del ejército
- Estado aceptable.
- Original / réplica
- Viene con certificado de autenticidad