Val-Du-Temps sees its aim as work with experienced Swiss and international designers to create an unmistakable design language that emphasizes independence of Val-Du-Temps and gives the wearer of watches an individual sense of style.
Since end of 19th century, watchmaking trade in the region has continued to develop, and original sideline became the lifeline of an entire region and established international reputation of Swiss watch industry.
- self-winding calibre Sellita SW200
- base: ETA 2824-2, famous "workhorse"
- 26 Jewels
- at least 38 hours power-reserve
- frequency: 28800A/h
- polished/fine-brushed stainless-steel
- 45mm excl. crown, 48,5mm incl.
- 12,5mm thick
Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- divers, silver-blue
- uni-directional turning
Case-back: screw-down solid stainless-steel with engravings
- push/pull with logo
- navy-blue, wavy guilloched
- luminescent hands and hour markers, "SuperLuminova"
- date with magnifier at 03:00 o'clock position
- chic red second hand
- black rubber with Val-Du-Temps logo
- length: 22cm
- width: 22mm by lug, 20mm by clasp
Double folding clasp with logo, polished stainless-steel
Weight: 122 grams
From general pre-sale check right now.
Never really worn: comes from watch shop' showcase.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Val Du Temps
- Rescue Diver - Swiss Automatique - 200 Meters
- Numero di riferimento
- Ref. No: VDT013-200-12
- Meccanico automatico
- Materiale cassa
- Documenti, Garanzia, Scatola, Set completo
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Mai indossato