1 pcs Diamante - 0.53 ct - Brillante - D (incolore) - IF (Internamente Perfetto)
One Sparkling and Ideal Cut Round Brilliant Cut Natural Diamond in a 0.55 Carat D IF with Excellent Cut, Polish, and Symmetry with IGI Certificate, Laser Inscription Number, and Security Seal
Sparkling one ideal cut round brilliant cut natural diamond in a 0.55 carat D IF with excellent cut, polish, and symmetry.
This stunning diamond is sure to turn heads. It features one sparkling and ideal cut round brilliant cut natural diamond in a 0.55 carat D IF with excellent cut, polish, and symmetry. The diamond comes with an IGI certificate, laser inscription number, and security seal.
Cut: Round brilliant
Cut grade: Excellent
Polish grade: Excellent
Symmetry grade: Excellent
Total carat weight: 0.55ct
IGI verification number: 579396085
This diamond is a beautiful and versatile choice for a variety of jewelry designs. The round brilliant cut is the most popular diamond shape and is known for its classic and elegant appeal. The D color is the highest grade on the color scale, meaning that the diamond is colorless. The IF clarity means that the diamond has no visible blemishes. The excellent cut, polish, and symmetry grades mean that the diamond is perfectly cut and symmetrical, reflecting light evenly.
The IGI certificate is a guarantee of the diamond's authenticity and quality. The laser inscription number is a unique identifier that is laser-etched onto the diamond. The security seal ensures that the diamond has not been tampered with.
This diamond is a great investment for the future. It is a rare and precious stone that will only increase in value over time. Bid now to own this stunning piece of jewelry!
Please read this Important Information and Tips
* Contact Us
We are here to help! Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have before or during the bidding process.
* Read the Certificate
Please make sure you read all the details that are written on the certificate to avoid any misunderstanding or typing mistakes.
Our Jewels are delivered via DHL or FedEx. For more details or a different shipping address, please contact us once your purchase is completed.
*The USA and Hong Kong are VAT-free.
* In Switzerland, the VAT is only 7%.
* How do I pay VAT? It’s very easy. You pay the VAT directly to the courier company.
* Important: The VAT is not included in the price of the stone as it’s based on your country's law. Don’t worry, we will guide you. It's a really easy process, and the courier company does most of the work for you.
* FRANCE - In France, the price of the shipping fee includes the brokerage fee. Due to the country's regulations, customs clearance must take place with a customs broker, so please be aware that shipping time can be 7-12 business days. All the customer has to do is pay the VAT.
* PORTUGAL - to get the package you will need to use a local broker
* (new Regulation)
Please feel free to select any other address based on your comfortability and we will send it to you to the new address just reply to us on Catawiki massager.
* Few Reminders
* Please check your Catawiki messenger after completing the process. We will send you all the information you need from our side.
* Please be aware that gold is a soft metal, and as such, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur to your jewelry after purchase. To minimize the risk, we suggest removing your jewelry during certain activities, such as sleeping, working with your hands, cooking, or doing sports.
* In case of return, please note that VAT all shipping fees and customs fees will not be refunded, and the buyer will be responsible for all costs incurred during the return shipment.
All our Diamonds are conflict-free Diamonds origin rough with a Kimberly certificate.
* Live Auctions
Please feel free to check out all the lots in the live auctions. Just click on the WILF3EX link.The location is next to the reviews icon.
* Thank You
Thank you in advance, and good luck