Please take a look at the photos, they are part of the description.
Roschützer Porzellanfabrik Unger & Schilde.
In 1882, Bernhard Schilde and Karl Unger, a designer, bought the porcelain factory of the family Von Brandenstein in Thuringia. The business hired specialists from Gräfenthal and production significantly improved. After a fire in 1886, the factory was rebuilt and used the latest techniques. In 1953, the company is nationalised and converted into a VEB.
Dimensions (lxwxh): 16 x 9.5 x 18 cm.
Weighs almost 800 grams.
Marked and stamped!
Colours are baked.
The statue has signs of wear, but is intact, no chips or hairline cracks.
For a clear impression of the condition, please see photos.
Will be carefully packaged and sent by registered mail.