- This book that we offer won the first prize from the Ministry of Culture of Spain for the best edited book of 2017 in the Bibliophilia Category
Guillermo Blazquez editor, Madrid 2017.
The Romacero Gitano by Federico Garcia Lorca in the last edition of Bibliophilia published to date with 12 original etchings in color, numbered and signed by the artist Jorge Perellón.
Engravings made on a double plate with the techniques of etching and aquatint, color prints with the poupeé method.
In addition, more than 100 drawings between text.
Size of the engravings: 38 x 28 cm the paper and 20 x 15 cm the impression.
Edition of 165 certified copies with notarial certificate.
Issue No. 109
- Jorge Perellón (1965) is an artist from Madrid with several awards to his credit, including the first prize for engraving from the Madrid Fine Arts Circle in 1988 and three awards from the Ministry of Culture for the best published books in the categories of Biblophilia. Two second prizes for "Desnudos de muje" (2012) and "Valores" (2014) and a first prize for the "Romancero Gitano" (2017), all three with illustrations, design and original engravings by the artist. Since 1995 he has directed his engraving workshop, working and editing his own works and also those of other artists, with prestigious publishers.
- Number of Books
- Literature, Original artwork
- Author/ Illustrator
- Garcia Lorca, Federico & Perellón, Jorge
- Book Title
- Romancero Gitano
- As new
- Publication year oldest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Guillermo Blazquez editor
- Binding/ Material
- Limited edition, Numbered edition, Other - see description, Signed, Signed by illustrator, With slipcase
- Number of pages
- 43×31 cm