Cérès 20 centimes blue, with an exceptional cancellation with the bezel of Mélanie Fouché's ring, postmistress of Grand-Bourg.
Letter from the 5th of February 1872 destined for Le François.
Exceptional, superb quality, only known letter franked with this cancellation.
Signed Jamet and Roumet with certificate
- Geographic Origin
- France - Colonies (general issues)
- From (Year of oldest stamps)
- Catalogue name + catalogue number(s) of the stamp(s)
- Yvert n°12
- Postal used
- Type of lot
- Single stamp
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- Exceptional postmark made by the postman. The only known copy.