Candelabrum, Beautiful Pair of Portuguese Silver 5-Fire Chandeliers, 46cm (18 inches) / 6140g (217 oz) (2) - .833 silver - Portugal - 1938/1984
Beautiful pair of antique candle holders for five candles, in Portuguese silver, marked with "Eagle" assay office mark.
Arms in volute, engraved with leaf trims supported by putti, set on a creased and high base, chiselled with vegetalist-inspired motifs.
The "Eagle" assay office mark is a feature of Portuguese silver manufactured between 1938 and 1984. As the name suggests, it is represented by an animal figure, the eagle.
- Height: 46 cm (18 inches)
- Width: 34 cm (13 inches)
- Length: 34 cm (13 inches)
- Total weight: 6,140 g (217 oz)
Properly packed shipping by an international transportation company.
- No. of items
- Beautiful Pair of Portuguese Silver 5-Fire Chandeliers, 46cm (18 inches) / 6140g (217 oz), Candelabrum
- .833 silver
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition: barely used with minimal signs of wear
- 46×34×34 cm
- 6140 g