Once-off series issued on the occasion of "70 years Rheingold", and only offered in 1998.
Train set consisting of an express train locomotive BR S 3/6 with 6 different express train cars "Rheingold".
03.10 of the German State Railroad Company (DRG).
- Running number of locomotive: 18 434
- 6 metal carriages, equipped with interior lighting/table lamps
- Wagons equipped with current-conducting couplings.
- Locomotive can be switched digitally.
- Bell, digitally switchable.
- 1 salon car, 1st class, running number: 20501
- 1 salon car, 1st class, running number: 20504
- 1 salon car, 2nd class, running number: 24505
- 1 salon car, 2nd class, running number: 24508
- 1 luggage wagon with end signal lights, running number: 90203
- luggage wagon, running number: 90202
Tested and works as is to be expected.
The packaging has some signs of wear, the photos are part of the description.
Will be shipped via registered and insured mail with PostNL.
- No. of items
- Train set
- Railroad company
- Catalogue Number
- Power supply
- AC - Alternating current
- Digital, Sound
- Near mint
- In original box
- Additional information
- 7-piece set "70 years Rheingold" with BR 18.4