Tintin weekly magazine
Nos. 1 to 15
In reasonable to good condition.
- some have very small holes along the spine (probably have been bound).
- No. 13; tears in the front cover, front and back cover are separate from each other.
- No. 15; front and back cover are separate from each other.
- No. 16; spine is partially torn (front and back cover are almost separate from each other).
A pencil price and/or price sticker may be present.
Lots will be packaged with care and shipped by insured mail.
Pick up by appointment in Veldhoven is also possible.
From the collection of Chris Mouton (1965-2020), who built a reputation by searching for unknown art of Belgian comic artists in often obscure and forgotten publications. His efforts helped fill in blind spots in the oeuvre of important Belgian comic artists. Comic albums, magazines, figurines, stickers, keychains, original art and even paintings from his collection are now finding their way to various auctions that can be followed using the search term #chrismouton.
This lot is part of an unique collection that will be auctioned through the Catawiki Collection Service in the coming months. Do you need help auctioning your collection? Please ask for our conditions by contacting the seller. Please note: lots that are auctioned through the Catawiki Collection Service may be physically located in different places. This makes it impossible in some cases to combine shipping. This can be easily checked by opening a lot and clicking on “Seller: Chris Mouton Collection”. This will show lots that can be combined for shipping.
- No. of items
- Tintin (magazine)
- Nr 1 t/m 15
- Year oldest item
- Year youngest item
- First edition
- Hergé / Divers auteurs - Moyen / Bon état