Trix H0 - 22131 - RAm 502 in use as Trans Europ Express with Fullsound
Trainset has been converted for use on AC / Alternating current.
High-speed train series RAm TEE 502 of the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB / CFF / FFS)
Diesel railcar, compartment car, dining car and closing car
- built in 1957, original version of the era III
- used as Trans Europe Express Switzerland, Germany, Benelux and France.
- conversion for Märklin AC operation
- equipped with ESU 58449 Loksound 5 MFX
- cast metal railcar
- DCC / mfx digital decoder, also conventionally applicable
- sound generator with powerful speaker
- 5-pole oblique groove motor with flywheel centrally in the drive head - both bogies driven by cardan
- many detailed details, with complete interior and equipped with interior lighting
- Full shell length = 1130 mm
Esu MFX decoder Loksound 5
F0 switchable alternating 3-point front and 2-point close lighting and interior lighting.
F1 driving sounds
F2 high horn
F3 low horn
F4 generator sounds
F6 acceleration/deceleration delay on/off
All functions are not (yet) correctly programmed. (see photo screen CS)
The train set drives beautifully with beautiful sounds and alternating 3-point front and 2-point closing lighting works and the interior lighting is on.
Train set in almost new condition in complete original packaging with copy of manual and booklets TEE, all extra parts still new in bags.
See the photos for a good impression of the offer.
Photos are part of the description.
Registered and insured shipping PostNL
Shipping weight 2-5 kg.