A pre owned, incredibly rare, collectors item GP Vintage 1945 Chronograph 18K white gold case issued for Scuderia Ferrari in a truly limited edition nr. 11 of only 100 pieces to celebrate the wining of F1 Constructors Title between 1999-2002 during the era of the legendary trio Jean Todt - Michael Schumacher - Ross Brawn when Scuderia reigned the Formula 1 Championship.
The only one on the market. This is not an ordinary GP pour Ferrari.
A one life time opportunity to purchase this watch.
All functions working correctly.
- Swiss Made
- Ref.: 2599
- Serial: OG N* 11/100
- 18K white gold rectangular case 32x34 mm excluding the lugs and the crown
- GP Automatic Movement 3080 - 38 jewels - Serial 02311
- Red colour dial
- Sapphire Crystal
- 30 min Chronograph function
- Luminous dial markers and hands
- Push/pull crown.
- Water resistant 30 m / 3 ATM
- Crocodile leather strap GP
- Width 20 mm at lugs
- Length 19,5 cm including case
- 18K white gold GP pin buckle
- In box
- No documents
Overall a unique watch in very good condition.
Tracked and fully insured next working day shipping with DHL after confirmation of payment.
- Vintage 1945 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Limited Edition
- Reference Number
- Case material
- White gold
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition