Woodblock print (reprint) - Utagawa Hiroshige I (1797–1858) - Atagoshita and Yabu Lane (Atagoshita Yabukôji) - ca. 1950–60
Title of this famous print: Atagoshita and Yabu Lane (Atagoshita Yabukôji) from the series 'Hundred famous sights of Edo'.
Originally published by Uoya Eikichi in 1857, the reprint (1950s–1960s) was published by Oedo Mokuhansha, specialised in very high-quality reprints by famous Ukito-e masters like Endo Hiroshige. This stunning reprint is seen as some of the best reprints ever made of these woodblock prints.
Link: see Museum of Fine Arts Boston
Condition: in excellent condition A stunning print with a celestial winter view.
The art print will be packaged with care and sent by registered mail with Bpost Tracking.
- Woodblock print (reprint)
- Approx. 1950-60
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Utagawa Hiroshige I (1797–1858)
- Theme/ depiction
- From the series: One Hundred Famous Views of Edo
- Title of artwork
- Atagoshita and Yabu Lane (Atagoshita Yabukôji)
- Very good condition, see description
- 395×258×0 mm