Bracelet made of 18 kt yellow gold with South Sea baroque pearls (Australian).
- *This piece has been tested and confirmed to be 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 9.80 g (approx.)
- Length: 17.5 cm (approx.)
- Clasp type: spring ring.
- Clasp material: 18 kt yellow gold.
- Condition: in perfect condition.
- Australian pearl.
- Cultured in salt water.
- Years of cultivation: 4 years.
- Pearl diameter: 10.65 mm (approx.)
- Pearl shape: baroque.
- Pearl colour: white.
- Pearl lustre: very good.
- Quality of the pearls: AA+.
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, which are acquired during the cultivation process and are an unequivocal sign of their authenticity.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking code.
This item may be subject to customs duties
- South sea pearl, Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Longitud 17,5 cm
- Total Weight
- 9.8 g
- As new - unused