I'm collecting diver watches since last millenium.
Rolex Submariner is number One forever and ever. It was first and stays best.
Two problems are: high price and possible risk to get a fake one.
There are many nice Swiss divers: Marcello C., Maurice Lacroix, Davosa, Revue Thommen, Steinhart and others at the price below one ton. Far East is also trying to step into this market (Seiko and Orient): the quality is Okay, but the design is weak.
Loreo is free of this weakness: this chic watch looks excellent!
- own automatic self-winder (Myota 8215 base)
- 25 rubies
- 316L stainless steel
- 40mm excl. crown
- SuperLumiNova hands and indexes
- Scratch-resistant, AR coating sapphire crystal
- Uni-directional rotating green diver's green bezel
- Screw-down crown with Loreo logo
- date with magnifier at 03:00 o'clock position
- 316L stainless steel, brushed/polished
- length 23cm
- 20mm wide
Divers folding clasp with double security and logo
Weight: 152 grams
Delivery in black gift box, with special tool to adjust the bracelet.
BRAND-NEW, fully covered in cellophane, please remove also from crown.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Classic Diver - Automatic - "NO RESERVE"!
- Reference Number
- Brand New
- Case material
- Box, Extra tool to adjust the bracelet
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured