Antique silver table set with a salt cellar and a pepper shaker.
Both with complete hallmarks:
- Master stamp D.G.C. - Daniel George Collins (but another makers mark is stamped over it)
- Left walking lion for English silver
- City stamp of Birmingham
- Year stamp x for 1897
Height pepper shaker 8.3 cm.
Dimensions salt cellar 9.4 cm. (incl. handles) x 4.3 cm.
Weight silver total56 grams
The pepper shaker has an almost invisible dent on the body, it is more tangible than visible....furthermore, the set is in a good condition.
Will be packaged with care.
**Please take into account when bidding and/or paying, that it cannot be sent in the holiday period from 26-8 to 31-8**
- Table set, a salt dish and pepper pot
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Daniel George Collins, Birmingham
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 56 g