Type of jewel: engagement ring
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): One brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.17ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,20 gram (1,41 dwt)
Ring size: EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19226-0169
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, solitair engagement - Vintage / Retro - Seventies - TDW 0.17 ct -
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 2.2 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE