Item description: one loose stone
Species: Sapphire, natural
Origin: Sri Lanka (seller´s opinion)
Weight: 1.90 ct.
Cutting Style: Modified Brilliant Cut
Transparency: Eye Clean
Clarity: Slightly Included
Measurements: 8.59 x 5.96 x 4.05 mm.
Hardness: 9 Mohs scale
Refractive index: 1760-1768
Certificate: I.G.E. (Instituto Gemologico Español) D-15583
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Customs charges paid by the buyer
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
- Total carat weight
- Origin as given on certificate
- Sri Lanka
- Cut & Shape
- Ceylon Blue
- Transparency/ clarity
- Transparent (Clean)