This nice piece of history was fully restored in 2018 down to the very last bolt. Performed by a specialist in Russian motorcycles. The motorcycle has a Dutch license.
All conceivable options are integrated:
- High gloss black lacquer with sleek white piping
- The authentic inverted brake levers
- A driven sidecar which is very exclusive
- Many chrome details such as headlight, brake levers and fuel cap
- White-wall tyres
- Authentic rear lighting
No expense or effort was spared concerning its restoration with use of solely original parts, it’s now better than new. The details that make the motor beautiful and sleek are original, however, from previous years of manufacture.
This is a very reliable motorcycle.
Always starts, rides and shifts smoothly.
The parts that commonly wear out were replaced by parts that do not.
- Bearings by Timken
- Seals by SKF
- New gaskets
- New European wiring and electrical components
- New pistons
- Piston rings with chrome coating
- Frame blasted and powder-coated
- All bolts, nuts, etcetera; blasted and zinc-plated
- New brake linings
- Of course the block and gearbox were overhauled
See pictures for an impression of the restoration’s quality.
Viewing and a test drive is not a problem.
- Model Type
- K750 - Sidecar
- Engine size (in cc)
- Year of first registration
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- 550 km
- Frame number
- Engine number
- Located in country