From "Grand-mère avait le même" (Grandmother had the same)
Here's a Japanese Buddha in gilded wood, sitting on a lotus and, holding a sword, to cut through ignorance, with his mandorla and his wooden box. Finely sculpted with a very delicate and zen face.
Origin: Japan, Edo era, first half of the 18th century.
Dimensions: H 21cm × 8 cm × 11 cm.
Condition: good condition, the box is worn, as seen on the photos.
good condition: honest traces of wear, the box is worn as the pictures show.
Shipping: 1 day after payment is confirmed, with tracking number, signature required upon delivery, insurance is free of charge.
Shipping: 1 day after payment is confirmed, tracking no. with signature, insurance is free of charge.
- Note for non European Union buyer(s): When an item is over one hundred years old a Customs nomenclature number will be mentioned on "Customs invoice declaration form", that should avoid/reduce customs charge when charged by your country's customs administration.
- Click on "Grand mère avait le même" for my other items on sale.
Click on "Grandma had the same" to look at my other items listed.
- Amida Buddha gilded wood w / zushi box
- Gilt lacquered wood, Wood
- Edo Period (1600-1868)
- Region/ Country of origin
- Good condition, see description
- 22.5×8×11 cm